DDoSWIZ.COM is fully committed to privacy protection of all persons, who visit DDoSWIZ.COM website, regardless of whether or not they become our customers. All information, if collected, is done, only to facilitate the conductance of our hosting business and it is not to be disclosed to any third parties, unless requested by legally authorised to do so law enforcement officers.
DDoSWIZ.COM is solely the Internet service provider, operating in good faith, under safe harbor provisions. By ordering services of DDoSWIZ.COM, all it's clients and partners acknowledge that they (a) have read, understood and accept set forth herein User Agreement, and that (b) under no circumstances, will they hold DDoSWIZ.COM and it's employees, liable for, or present as being associated with, to any extend, the content, broadcasted using services of DDoSWIZ.COM and it's upstream providers.
- By placing the order for any and all services offered by DDoSWIZ.COM, the ordering party also guarantees that no prohibited material as outlined below but not limited to will be placed on our servers and broadcasted and that no any third party entity may place any and all liabilities on DDoSWIZ.COM
- Any material or files that are, illegal, libelous, encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international laws or legislation, are not permitted to be broadcasted using our services.
- Copyrighted, trademark, or trade secret materials may not be stored and/or broadcasted using services of DDoSWIZ.COM, without the permission of its respectful owners and corresponding notations, if broadcasted.
- Obvious illegal content, including, but not limited to, child pornography, sites promoting hate, violence, racism and/or any sort of discrimination, are not allowed under any conditions and will be reported to appropriate authorities. Other prohibited materials include, but not limited to, warez sites, hacker sites, or sites with the intent to spam targets.
SPAM and Unsolicited Commercial e-mail:
DDoSWIZ.COM does not tolerate the use of it's resources for sending Unsolicited Commercial e-mail (UCE) or SPAM. In addition, at it's sole discretion, DDoSWIZ.COM may terminate service of websites that are found, or reported to engage in sending SPAM via other networks.
Consequences of Violation of User Agreement:
DDoSWIZ.COM will make every possible effort to hold it's clients fully liable for User Agreement breach recovery, to offset the cost of equipment and material needed to (a) investigate or otherwise respond to any suspected violation of User Agreement, (b) remedy any harm caused to DDoSWIZ.COM or any of its customers and its partners by the violation of User Agreement, (c) respond to complaints, (d) respond to subpoenas and other legally authorized third party requests for information, when required by law, and (e) have DDoSWIZ.COM and it's upstream providers Internet Protocol (IP) numbers removed from any abuse databases.
- NO CREDIT OR REFUND will be granted to clients for interruptions of service, due to User Agreement violations.
- If the client is found liable, per verified complaints for any of the User Agreement violations presented herein AND/OR for violations of any independent from DDoSWIZ.COM common laws, legislation, intellectual and property rights and trademarks, DDoSWIZ.COM reserves the right to take into its possession and to hold as the retainer any and all of the client's property (including but not limited to the website content and whenever possible the domain name ownership) until the complaints are fully resolved, and/or are satisfied.
*DDoS Protection Service Disclaimer (The Reality Check):
While we pledge to our clients that we will do everything possible to protect their Internet resources from DDoS attacks, we must remind them that the world we are all live in has only a handful of things that are truly unlimited. The world of Internet has known DDoS attacks capable of putting down websites of the biggest corporations and even cutting off entire countries. For this reason, on unexpectedly very rear occasions, due to extreme intensities of some DDoS attacks, we may not even get a chance to apply our DDoS filtering solutions because of the upstream network providers' rulings. This, in turn, may result in partial accessibility (on per continent basis) of our customer websites, or even their complete shut off for the independent from us reasons.
Copyright © 2008-2009 DDoSWIZ.com. All Rights Reserved.